I wish...

....That these were mine.
Embellishment is a BIG trend and there is no better time to start wearing a bit of sparkle now party season is approaching.
I need these shorts in my life, they are so beautiful! Although I think that I would be too scared to wear them out because there just too pretty, maybe I could just sit in my room and stare at them? But anyway at £58 from Topshop they aren't going anywhere... Unless, Santa if your reading this... I'm an 8.

3 comments on this post:

  1. I spotted these yesterday, GORGEOUS! I'm really wanting them for NYE XO

    www.thestyletreaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I wanted them for!! Luckily found some on eBay a little cheaper :) I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look amazing!

    check out my blog? i always follow back<3
    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

The Author

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin